If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s in Your Fridge?
Welcome to my fridge!
It may look pretty but it’s lacking in content at the moment …
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. yoghurt, apples, cheese (cheddar and parmesan), dark chocolate, pesto and mayonnaise.
2. What kind of milk do you drink? Soya milk for smoothies and Skimmed for everything else.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? I love fresh vegetables but do keep cauliflower and spinach in the freezer for curries and mixed vegetables on standby.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water, Sparkling Wine, Vodka, Sparkling Cherry Cocktail (The one with the knitted hat and scarf!)
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Once a week.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Fresh Raspberries & Soya Milk.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Butter and Potato Wedges.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? Food (note to self go shopping!) or more specifically some fresh fish.
9. How often do you go food shopping? Sometimes once a week, sometimes several times a week. Several times a week works better as I can buy just enough fresh produce for a few days worth of meals.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? Nail Polish (the cold stops it from going gooey!) and Egg Nog Drink. Oh! and that Sparkling Cherry Cocktail wearing the knitted hat and scarf …. doesn’t everyone have one of those?! 🙂
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? Vanilla Cheesecake, nom nom nom.