Well it’s all about Christmas at Fit Foot Manor today. Not only is Kenlie hosting a ‘Dear Santa’ Friend Makin Monday (see below) but having spent today decorating with the help of my Mum and Dad I feel like I’m writing this post from Santa’s Grotto! From the doves on the front window to the new fairy sitting on top of the tree the lounge looks lovely and I can now cross another November Goal off my list.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Dear Santa: List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!
1) A Love Birds Ring from Alex Monroe. I have to say Pinterest has a lot to answer for as from the moment I spotted this back in the Spring I’ve been obsessed with it. Michael is getting tired of me hinting that Santa might get to the top of my good books should he see fit to place this in my Christmas Stocking.
2) A new Dyson Vacumn Cleaner to replace the one that went ‘bang’ this morning half way round the lounge, typical!
3) Candles …. preferably winter scents like Winter Spice, Ginger etc …..
4) An Alessi Nativity. This is so lovely but I don’t want to indulge until the January Sales as it’s a little extravagant … but if Santa wants to treat me that would be lovely 🙂
5) A pain free Christmas. I’m going to be on crutches which is fine, I just don’t want to be in pain.
6) Vintage Ivory Cutlery from John Lewis … so pretty x
7) A white Christmas, but Santa can you wait until Christmas Day as last year people got stranded all over the place in the week before Xmas, including my friend Emma who finally got home from NY on 25th December!
8) Clarins Eau Dynamisante … I’ve run out, it’s an emergency!!
9) A Melissa Odabash Lotus Necklace …. to match my tattoo and love of all things Japanese.
10) …. and finally, lots of xxxxx’s under this ….