Well folks it is indeed the night before Christmas. According to NORAD, Santa is just reaching Luxembourg so he is sure to be in the UK in no time. I best be quick ….
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Fill in the Blanks
1. I want to…wake up to a white Christmas but all we’ve got is lots of rain.
2. I’ve never … run a 5k, Half Marathon or Marathon and need to remedy that.
3. I believe … I’ve met my forever man 🙂
4. My mind often wonders … why it is I haven’t won the lottery yet.
5. Last night I dreamed that … can’t remember, which is unusual.
6. This morning for breakfast I ate … 1 slice of homemade wholemeal toast and Marmite.
7. My love life is … happy.
8. I enjoy … a good Chablis, hugs, sunsets, beautiful jewellery, Springtime in my garden.
9. When I was a child I used to … follow my older Brother and his mates around and annoy him.
10. When I’m in the kitchen I … am usually alone. It’s a small kitchen!
11. My favorite exercise is … Spin Class or ViPR.
12. When I travel I … enjoy the whole experience from beginning to end.
13. My friends would tell you that I am … good to have on their side; witty; sarcastic; a bit odd; loyal and fabulous (that last one was wishful thinking!)
14. If I had to eat at a fast food restaurant today I would choose … A bacon double cheeseburger from Burger king.
15. My favourite … clothes shop is Whistles.
16. My home is … my castle and is full of odd bits and bobs and a fluffy cat called Mabel.
17. I read … books before I go to bed and on holiday and the Times newspaper at the weekends.
18. The last movie I saw was … Skyfall (James Bond) at the cinema.
19. Music makes me feel … sad that I’ve lost a lot of my hearing.
20. All I want for Christmas is … here in this house, my man and my family. I’m very lucky.