Having been unable to get to sleep
last night this morning until 3.30am I’m pleased that Kenlie has gone for ‘simple’ as her FMM theme for today. Anything else would probably prove too taxing today, Zzzzzzzzz!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Outside my window I see – my garden resting for the Winter. However due to the effects of Global Warming no one’s told these guys it’s several months too early to be putting in an appearance and there are clumps of Primroses flowering everywhere and bulbs poking up in the flower beds!
2. My kitchen counters are – way to cluttered. See yesterdays post for more!
3. Yesterday I drank – Lot’s of Jasmine Green Tea.
4. My cell phone is – an antique and an object of some hilarity to the other half, my Dad and my Brother. Even my Mum who is in her 70’s has a smart phone! An upgrade is on the list of ‘things to do’.
5. My computer is – much more ‘with it’. It’s a white Sony Vaio and is making posting nice and easy.
6. My favorite reality show is – Project Runway or the Next Top Model series. I like fashion what can I say!
7. My workouts are – currently non existent. My foot operation means I am non weight bearing and on crutches for 8 weeks (few more weeks to go!). I’m not allowed to go to the gym until March 😦 and can’t do high impact such as running until May. This months goals however include slowly introducing some floor exercises.
8. The last book I read is – John Grisham’s ‘The Racketeer’ …. as expected with Mr Grisham, a great read full of twists and turns.
9. My week will be – a week of getting organised, networking for new contracts and resting the Fit Foot!
10. So far 2013 has been – wonderful. I feel very optimistic about 2013 and have already made plans to do some exciting things. Bring it on!