A productive day here in snowy Fit Foot Manor. Firstly, I’ve finally got round to upgrading my mobile phone (only about 3 years overdue!) and at a lower cost. I explored the layout of the work in progress that is the office come chill out room and finally got round to sticking all of my loose recipes into a scrapbook. Nothing earth shattering I know, but it’s all progress in my little corner of the planet and these are all things I won’t have time to do when I do eventually get back to work.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s
question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw The Impossible on January 1st. Wow, it’s a tough film to watch due it’s subject matter of the 2004 Tsunami but it’s mesmerising all the same. I hope Naomi Watts get due recognition come the awards season.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Blimey, 12 or something at a School friends party … totally forgettable!
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. Ahhh, well booking a holiday to The Maldives has got to be at #1. I’m lucky to be quite well travelled but am very very excited about visiting this beautiful part of the world this year. A second cool thing is booking tickets to go to the British Athletics Championships / World Qualifiers in July and of course being invited to The Ritz for dinner by my best friend in March is right up there!
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I’m with Kenlie, I just upgraded today to a Samsung Galaxy 3. I’ll be waiting a few days for it but it’s got to be better than the antiquated Nokia I’m currently using.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? Nil, zilch, nada … broken foot, the end.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? The Breakfast Club or maybe The Lost Boys.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? Ooooh, MR BIG from Sex and the City, in a heartbeat 🙂
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? Salt and Vinegar Crisps (Chips).
9. What is your favorite flower? Probably Aliums but any flower is beautiful to me.
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Nope, but I did catch Adele on the news prattling on like Eliza Doolittle.