Despite the weather being dreadful (think cold, windy & throwing it down with rain), I’ve had a lovely afternoon catching up with my friend Sarah over a very good quality Indian meal. We decided to create an Indian take on tapas / smorgasbord and had lots of starters, naan bread, dhal and mushroom rice. Suffice to say the most I’ll be eating tonight is a glass of fresh juice or soup at a push.
Anyway, it’s Monday folks so that means FMM ….
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? I like sludgy colours like browns and khaki greens!
2. Share one or more of your talents – I can still manage a few Synchronised Swimming moves in the pool when pushed, I have an eye for a bargain & am an undiscovered potential award winning vocalist in the shower or when driving the car.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? A cool cafe or bar by the sea, maybe in Brighton.
4. What is your favorite meal? My Mum’s Bacon & Onion Suet Pudding. You can’t beat a good old fashioned family recipe.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? Either, depending on the circumstances.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know – I wear two hearing aids and wouldn’t be able to hold a face to face conversation or talk on the phone without them. I call them my ‘bat ears’.
7. Do you color your hair? Hell, yes! Dodgy genetics mean I saw my first grey hair at the age of 19 (I’m 41!) I’m going to continue for maybe another 9 years then am going au natural!
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Nope, ears are dodgy eyes are ok.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? At the moment fresh juices. I also love muesli but have to dispense with the raisins!
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Nooooooooo! Any friends reading will recognise that as sarcasm straight off!
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Either or combined. I had some lovely sweet & salty popcorn a few weeks back and also like sea salt and caramel combinations.
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The twinkle (or lack of it) in the eye.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Flight with Denzil Washington. He was very believable in it but it was hard to like his character.
14. Are you religious? Nope.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? A combination I guess. I like everything to have its place but if there’s a little washing up or some ironing in the pile I won’t lose sleep over it.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday – See the Cherry Blosson in Kyoto.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? Financially I play it safe. I’ve never been a gambler or lover of higher purchase and loans. On the work front I definitely take risks, the biggest one probably is being self employed.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yes, when I was at school and before the modern clear ones 😦
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Theatre.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Good health into old age for myself & my loved ones.