This weeks FMM topic comes at a mini milestone for fit foot as yesterday I blogged my 100th post. Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun!
So now it’s onto post 101 ….
Blogger to Blogger
1. Does your blog have one overwhelming theme? Not really,it’s a lifestyle blog of sorts .. a touch of health & fitness, a pinch of fashion, an ounce of exploring the world and so on.
2. How did you come up with the theme(s) for your blog? Was it intentional? The blog was intended to be about my journey leading up to, during & after my foot surgery. I wanted to use it as a focus during this time so I didn’t lose control of my fitness and healthy eating goals. I’m now in the post surgery phase and I expect fit foot is going to find its new rhythm as the weeks and months go by.
3. Share something cool that has happened in your life as a result of blogging. I guess keeping my focus over the last 3 months has meant the blog did exactly what I hoped it would, keep me accountable and on track. Also I’ve become ‘virtual’ friends with some great, smart, sassy bloggers and hope we get to meet up at some point in person.
4. How much time to do spend reading blogs everyday? Approximately 20 minutes a day but longer on a Monday due to FMM links! I’ve stopped regularly buying magazines since starting blogging as I prefer reading everyone’s real life adventures, struggles & triumphs.
5. Do you blog on the weekends? I blog anytime I’ve got anything to waffle on about!
6. Do you keep track of your stats? Do they matter to you? Nope, like everyone I love receiving comments and knowing I’m not talking to myself but the numbers are of no consequence.
7. How do you decide how much to share about your personal life? I just write what I know or what I’m interested in. There’s nothing particularly controversial that I need to censor myself on.
8. Do you aspire to be a writer, or did blogging happen for some other reason? No writing aspirations at all. Although my Mum often says she thinks I have a book in me waiting to come out! I started blogging for accountability and something to do when I was off my feet post surgery.
9. As a blogger, do you think it’s more important to write for yourself, or for your readers? I am just waffling away to myself when I write. The fact that some people like it and visit often is an added bonus.
10. What kind of plans do you have for the future of your blog? I have no plans to grow my blog intentionally. Things are changing quickly for me though since pressing pause for surgery. I am fully expecting to be blogging about some interesting new adventures in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
It’s great to end on a mysterious cliffhanger 😉