Welcome to my first FMM in a month. I have to start with an apology… I’m sorry folks, no matter how hard I try I’m just too English to say movies!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
TV, Films and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I’d be Jillian Michaels on the Biggest Loser. I’d love to think I could be that fit, that tough but at the same time as compassionate as she is. If we were going for repeats it would be Carrie Bradshaw in a heartbeat!
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I really love Clueless with Alicia Silverstone, great satire just brilliant but at the same time pink, glittery and unashamedly girly.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. I’m rubbish at keeping up with the ‘in’ shows. I’ve never seen Homeland, The Killing (the trendy Swedish version) or The Sopranos, so any of those would be a start.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? I have done, but not for a while. I remember watching that very dull Nicole Kidman film Cold Mountain on my own while in Sydney on my travels.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? Sex and the City, I know most of the lines anyway!
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? There’s a show in the UK at the moment called ‘The Toughest Place to be a …..’. Each week someone with a fairly normal job is sent to a remote or dangerous part of the world to do there job abroad. There have been fishermen in Sierra Leonne, bus drivers in the Phillapenes, a midwife in Liberia etc…I’m fairly sure there isn’t much call for ‘The Toughest Place to be a Business Change Manager’ but I can dream 🙂
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? I’ll say it again, I’m English. I’d be way too embarrassed to be on a billboard.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? I went to the after party for iRobot in the UK and danced nearby to Will Smith while Jazzy Jeff was DJing!
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? When I was at school there was a gem how called Blockbusters. There was a standing joke when people use to ask for a P / Pee. I’d quite like to do that to relive my youth, although the prizes were rubbish!
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Uma Thurman, tough kick arse, strong woman who can rock a bob and fringe (bangs)!