Back to reality with a bump today after a lovely weekend. Friday night I worked out with my Brother at the gym which went really well for only a second visit. Saturday I had a great dinner at Jamie’s Italian (Jamie Oliver’s chain) with the other half as a belated 2 year anniversary celebration, he’s been poorly so we were a week late. Then yesterday we entertained my Mum and Dad with a home cooked Indian feast featuring my yummy Lentil Dhal.
Back to work today and if any more pieces of big work come flying at me I’m going to need a tin hat.
Anyway, it’s Monday at that means Friend Makin Mondays over at All the Weigh …
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. I like to read The Times newspaper from cover to cover, every article, it takes hours. Bliss.
2. What do you plan to eat next? Oven baked salmon and stir fried vegetables.
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I think it was to Ibiza in The Balearics Islands, Spain when I was about 5 yrs old. I remember walking up the steps of the plane.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. I’ve got say Michael of course and urm, Tyson Beckford probably 🙂
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. At the moment probably the disrespectful response in the UK to Margaret Thatchers death last week by some elements. I wasn’t a fan of our late Prime Minister by any means but she did change the landscape of the UK and was a formidable, strong woman. I find it unlikely that she had she been male that such a strong distasteful response would have ensued.
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? I drive a Nissan Juke and I really like it. I’ve done sports car and haven’t got a burning desire for anything else at the moment.
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Who cares? Ancient history.
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? See question 4. This would be for a deep and meaningful chat about world affairs and politics obviously.
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Either.
10. What’s your favourite board game? Probably traditional ones like Monopoly or Scrabble. I tend to play them on the iPad these days though.
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? Nope.
12. What is the last thing you ate? A Strawberry yoghurt.
13. Do you wear a watch? Yes, this one from Diesel …
14. Do you go to church? Nope, I’m a non believer.
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Nope.
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, my Dad had a motorbike when I was little. I remember him wheeling me down the road on it, on the way home from my babysitters house.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? Skimmed milk.
18. How big is your bed? Big enough for two.
19. What size shoe do you wear? A UK size 4 … quite petite for someone who’s 5’7 tall.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? I’m going to dinner at Gordon Ramsey @ The Savoy Grill with work on Thursday then on Saturday we are going to a surprise birthday party for my cousin which will be lovely.