Its been a long day of travelling from London to Houston. The prize at the end however was the chance to catch up with my Texas buddies, Tamara and Jeff.
Tex Mex and 3 Frozen Margaritas later I am officially on US time!
I plan to update you on my trip as the week progresses but I thought I’d start with FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite summer fruit? The quintessentially English Strawberry.
2. Do you know how to swim? Yes, I learnt very young with my Brother.We used to dive together before he went into competitive life saving and I moved onto Synchronised Swimming!
3. Do you prefer sun or snow? For a holiday I much prefer the sun. I have zilch interest in going skiing. But I love it when we have a good snowfall in the UK, everything looks beautiful.
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home? Well the heating is still on at home despite it being nearly June … So warm I guess.
5. Is it humid where you live? No and thank heavens for that. My hair simply can’t cope in the humidity which doesn’t bode well for a week in Houston!
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill? Shrimp or any fish.
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit? I like to wear a two piece on holiday.
8. What is your favorite summer drink? Pimms with cucumber, mint and strawberries.
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? I love both. Having just experienced a house reef and a beautiful infinity pool in the Maldives, I can’t choose!
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer? Spending more time in the garden, a trip to Cornwall and watching Usain Bolt run at the Anniversary Games at the Olympic Stadium in London.