It’s been a great weekend. The sun has been shining away in Blighty and my pasty ‘English Rose’ skin is a little pink in places!
Saturday was spent in the garden, sanding a bench which is now ready for a coat of paint. My lovely Dad planted my roses for me, you have to make ridiculously deep holes for roses! We then rustled up a BBQ and sat on the deck enjoying the weather.
Yesterday me and Michael went to the British Athletics Championships and World Qualifiers in Birmingham. It was a great day out and I’ll write a post about it later this week.
Now onto my first FMM in quite sometime …
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you make grocery lists? Normally I do yes, because there’s nothing worse than getting home to realise the main ingredient of your next masterpiece is missing. At the moment however I’m struggling to have any kind of discipline.
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? Yes, I guess like most people I simply follow the layout of the store. However when I’m in a good place I avoid the bakery and confectionary sections like the plague.
3. What is your favourite seasoning? Probably Jerk seasoning but I’m a spice fan in all it’s guises.
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? Skimmed milk, Peppers, Spring Onions.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? Lots of wine 🙂
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Well, when working in Kazakhstan it’s hard to avoid this …
… although, I’ve never had it tinned. I’m not a fan it’s very strong in flavour.
7. Tell us about your favourite local restaurant. I don’t have one favourite local restaurant. Where I live in the UK there are lots of good pubs serving great food. I guess I’m also quite partial to Jamie Oliver’s Italian chain and there’s one of them a little drive away.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) Wholewheat Fusilli
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose? Salt and Vinegar Crisps (Chips)
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? Fries … give up chocolate? Are you insane?
Have a great week everyone!