What a great, great weekend … Saturday was spent at The London Anniversary Games (The London Diamond League Athletics) watching the likes of Mo Farah and the legend that is Usain Bolt. It was fantastic to experience the atmosphere of 60,000 people in that iconic Olympic Stadium. Sunday included some long over due housework, a flying visit to my best friends Mum’s Birthday party and dinner with my family. That little lot could probably fill my happy FMM on its own!
Now onto more happy stuff in this weeks FMM …
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
1. Reading the Sunday Times + weekend magazine + supplements from cover to cover.
2. Christmas. This is a special time of year in my family. For more years than I care to remember we have hired a cottage or a barn conversion and spent an entire week together. Nothing more strenuous occurs than the occasional board game, a couple of walks and a lot of sitting round the kitchen table in pyjamas. I love it.
3. Gardening / enjoying the garden … even weeding and dead heading flowers makes me happy!
4. Jewellery. Check me out on Pinterest (link at the bottom of the page) and you’ll see how much of an addiction this is!
5. Hugs, particularly those from Michael 🙂
6. My fluffy long haired cat, Mabel .. she has a big personality for a little feline!
7. Reading. Its a wonderful gift to be able to lose yourself in a story for an hour or two. I am always in awe of people who can write.
8. Getting into a bed with clean bed sheets, fresh off the washing line on a Spring day.
9. Sharing a good bottle of wine with any of my friends, talking nonsense and laughing a lot = very happy.
10. Being by the sea. Even here in the UK on a cold winters day there’s something a little magical about being near the sea.