Well that weekend went in the blink of an eye! Hope you all had a good few days rest.
As for me, on Saturday I completed a mid morning Spin Class. In the afternoon I cooked for my parents, making chicken fajitas on wholemeal wheat tortillas and they were good! On Sunday I did the killer circuits class with my Brother. Turns out I can do everything other than sprint well, I can’t turn quick enough to keep up! Sunday afternoon went by in a blur of tidying, online grocery shopping, planning etc but I did manage to watch an 80’s classic, Heathers on Netflix. Then suddenly it was Monday again.
So, if it’s Monday it must be FMM. This weeks topic is all about taboos (ooh, ahh!)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a registered voter? Yes, absolutely, our ancestors didn’t strive to win us the vote only for us to throw it away through apathy.
2. Do you believe in GOD? Nope, although as I mentioned last week I admire people that do have faith.
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? I don’t have thousands of readers but I do have just enough to make me feel accountable. Sometimes it feels as though I’m just rambling on to myself but then someone comments on a topic and I realise, wow, someone’s actually reading this stuff! I have a core group of bloggers who comment on my blog and vice versa. These virtual friendships mean a lot and I enjoy the interactions I have with these intelligent and interesting folks.
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose?
I’d choose my relationship. It’s worth it’s weight in gold.
5. Have you ever changed political parties? Yes, when I first voted at 18 I followed my parents thinking because I didn’t have any views pro or against. Now I am much more aware of policy and how that is likely to effect my well being.
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? Happens regularly at work. Grin and bear it seems to work. Then I go to the gym and punch something.
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? Yes. It’s an ongoing struggle.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? I’m not proud of this but I’ve worked in some ‘spit and sawdust’ type environments where the conversation if often quite ‘ripe’. It rubs off. That having been said generally I don’t swear, but if I’m losing my temper things can get a tad animated ** blush **.
9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? Depends on how good. I’m English, tipping always feels a bit alien to me … but I do tip!
10. How do you respond when someone confronts you? This doesn’t happen to me very often. I like to think that when I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up. However, I’m stubborn, I’m not afraid of a healthy debate and I don’t suffer fools gladly. If I think someone’s wrong they will be very clear on my views. Again the environment I work in leaves no room for shrinking violets 🙂