Monday is here again and it’s time for a quick FMM.
Quick and Easy Questions
1. What time did you go to bed last night? About 11pm, but I then had a 30 minute Whatsapp ‘chat’ with my friend in NY, then I couldn’t sleep. Grrrrr!
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? The other half’s singing. He tends to make up random songs. I’m cooking a Moroccan Meatball Tangine. This little ditty was about meatballs, don’t ask!
3. What is the last movie you watched? The Runaway Jury with John Cusack and Rachel Weisz, an oldy, but a goody!
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Sautéed mushrooms, wilted spinach, a poached egg and a slice of wholemeal toast.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? If laundry means throwing a pile of clothes in my washing machine, then laundry. If laundry includes ironing, then I would choose the floors! Ironing = Hell. If I ever win money I’m hiring someone to do it for me.
6. Do you drink coffee? Yes, no more than one a day though. I like a good Latte, in my humble opinion Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurants do the best.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? Nope, I live in the UK and don’t understand American ‘Football’ at all. Seems to be lots of stop start, Cheerleaders and a lot of big fellas in protective clothing. I’ll stick to English Football and my beloved Arsenal.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week and since January I’ve been doing my grocery shopping online and having it delivered. It’s definitely helping to save money and stopping me from buying crisps and chocolate. I highly recommend it and don’t know why I didn’t try it years ago.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? Total Body Workout class at the gym, aka killer circuit training.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? No, I tried the My Fitness Pal app on my phone but find it much easier to simply write down on paper what I’m eating.