It was a busy old weekend for me. We are decorating the spare bedroom and turning it into an office come chill out room. It’s moving along nicely. Yesterday morning was spent ordering material samples for a blind, buying a flat screen TV (that I can also use as computer monitor) and buying a new filing cabinet and desk lamp. I managed to fit in two Spin Classes and an evening with family for my Dads Birthday, phew!
So to Monday and a mixed bag of questions in this week’s FMM …
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? I’m English and don’t grasp American Football at all! It was shown over here in the early hours of Monday morning but I suspect it was only US Expats and insomniacs watching!
2. What is the weather like where you live? Changeable. Today it’s chilly a grey. The weekend was chilly but beautifully sunny and last week it chucked it down with rain. Could be worse, I could be back at work in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. On Thursday it was minus 30 with a windchill of minus 47.
3. When is your birthday? Spring baby, 24th March.
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? I’ll drink either but to stay hydrated I knock back 2 litres of still water a day.
5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 7.5 hours which I needed as I was shattered last night.
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Any day I’m not working. I’m a work to live kind of girl. I don’t wish away my working days but they are not my favourite!
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would choose? Cycling. I love Spin classes and want to cycle outdoors more when the weather improves.
8. How often do you eat red meat? Once every couple of weeks, normally in the form of Lean Beef Mince.
9. What time did you wake up this morning? With the alarm at 7am.
10. Do you have any goals for the week? Keep eating healthy, 4 x workouts minimum, order an exercise mat to take back to work with me.