As I mentioned in last months goals the only way I am going to get to where I want to get to in 2014 is by keeping things challenging but with an emphasis on REALISTIC.
I did a good job in January but things are about to get a whole lot more challenging as I head back to Kazakhstan in just over a weeks time. Just to make things even trickier on the food front, the Kazakh Government have just devalued the national currency by 20%, shops have been closing their doors and prices on imported goods are shooting up. The majority of fresh fruit and vegetables (when available) are imported.
Anyway, life throws these little curve balls to keep things interesting.
Here are my February goals, albeit a little late!
1) Workout at the gym or in my apartment at least 3 times a week.
2) Cook 2 new recipes and share them on Fit Foot.
3) Do a double Spin Class.
4) Buy an exercise mat and take it with me back to Kazakhstan.
5) Get carpet samples, new sofa, window blind and ceiling light for home office.
6) Sort out my Times newspaper subscription from my mobile phone provider.
7) Clear out my gym kit drawer!
8) Bake something as the oven has finally been fixed, hooray!
9) Sign up for a challenge.
All doable, no excuses!
“Here’s to always moving forwards”.