Another Monday and the first one in February, where is the time disappearing to?
Following a chilled weekend I managed to be more productive today and tick (well half tick!) another February goal off my list. I attended a health check appointment at my Doctors Surgery. It will be interesting to see what the Doctor has to say at the follow up in a few weeks time.
Anyway, now onto FMM ….
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
– Stay at a Banyan Tree or One & Only resort on a tropical island
– Get my body fat ratio down to an acceptable level and keep it there
– Own a very cute dog (I’d love a Norfolk Terrier)
– See the cherry blossom in Kyoto (lifted com last weeks bucket list question)
– Win the lottery!
2. List five things you love about yourself.
– My sense of humour
– My focus and drive
– My eyes
– My fashion sense
– My fearlessness
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
– Booked a holiday to the Maldives
– Started juicing
– Booked tickets for the British Athletics Championships
– Received a dinner invitation for The Ritz
– Treated myself to a pair of Sam Edelman sandals for when my foot really is fit!
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
– My DAB radio so I can listen to Radio 4 and learn things!
– Green Tea incense sticks
– My Cath Kidston blind in London fabric
– Lots of spices and store cupboard ingredients
– My Hello Kitty Shopping bag
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
– Koh Samui in Thailand
– Northern India, maybe staying in some magnificent old palace or fort
– I’d like to go back to the Hotel Silken Puerta America in Madrid, it’s the coolest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Each floor is designed by a different designer, architect or artist including all the corridors and lift areas. The rooftop bar has incredible views and the outdoor bar has day beds to lounge around on and amazing cocktails.
– A boutique hotel on a wind lashed coast somewhere. Maybe the Scottish Highlands or the West coast of Ireland
– The Maldives … oh wait, I’m going in 2 months 🙂
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
– Tyson Beckford (no explanation required)
– Simon Pegg, he’d be such a laugh to spend some time with
– Louise Roe (fashion stylist / journalist), she’d be great to go shopping with
– Adam Rothenburg (actor) but in character as Captain Homer Jackson from Ripper Street. I’m developing something of a crush for that man!
– Jillian Michaels, tough, inspirational trainer. I would love to be trained by her just once!
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
This has lost it’s appeal since I suffered hearing loss so I’ll list instead 5 bands / artists I’ve seen.
– U2 (The Joshua Tree tour), yes .. that makes me old!
– Blur’s comeback concert at Hyde Park
– Jill Scott (several times)
– Lenny Kravitz (several times)
– Jamiroquai (ditto!)
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
– Girls (we’re on series 2 here in the UK)
– The Biggest Loser
– Grey’s Anatomy
– Ripper Street (see people I’d love to meet!)
– Gold Divers:under the ice (follows a bunch of crazy modern day prospectors)
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
– Be a journalist
– Grow up as soon as possible
– Be a fashion designer
– Be a member of the Girl band Banarama!
…. I can’t think of anything else!
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
– Lose 21 lbs
– At the very least complete a 5k
– Get a meaty new work project to fire me up
– Get back to NY to visit my friend Emma
– Consistently post on my blog